Thursday, January 8, 2015

Think of You Only

When the time comes that I'm feeling lonely and I'm feeling oh so blue, I just sit back and think of you only. That's why I'm glad we had this time together, because it makes me feel that I belong. 

Carol Burnett from the "Theme song for the 'Carol Burnett Show'"

 
In my opinion, the stars of the “Carol Burnett Show” seemed to be a family who enjoyed each other’s company. I think this was one of the many reasons why the show was such a success. The chemistry between Carol Burnett, Vicki Lawrence, Tim Conway, Harvey Korman and Lyle Waggoner created an atmosphere of humor and warmth. Human connection, especially positive connection, is what makes life worthwhile and what makes us feel like we are part of a large family.

No comments:

Post a Comment