Thursday, January 1, 2015

Changes to Come

Well, since my attempt to post a quote every day last year did not go as planned, I thought I could give it another shot in 2015. This year I will be concentrating on discussing the character or type of entertainment from which the quote came from. So here we go again, I hope you enjoy.

We all change, when you think about it. We're all different people all through our lives. And that's okay, that's good. You gotta keep moving. So long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this. Not one day. I swear.

The Doctor from Doctor Who "The Time of the Doctor"
 

 
 
Well today is the first day of 2015. Just as the Doctor was on the precipice of his regeneration when he gave this speech, we face changes in the New Year. Whether we like it or not we are letting go of the person we were in the year past and we are embracing the person we will become. Although we change each year, it is always important to remember who we have been in the past, because our past holds our mistakes and successes. I guess the bonus of this New Year is that we don't have to become an entirely new person like the Doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment