Sunday, February 3, 2013

Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Excitement

For my feature writing class I'm writing a timely story about the 50th anniversary of Doctor Who. With all this research about the show, I am dying to see what the Anniversary episode will have in store. I am really excited to see which companions will return to the show. My fingers are crossed for Donna, Captain Jack Harkness, and River Song because I absolutely love them. I've read rumors online that Stephen Moffat plans to include appearances from all eleven actors who have played the Doctor. The first three, who are deceased, will be added in using special effects. I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for my favorite Doctor, Christopher Eccleston. I wished he could have played the Doctor for more than one season. Anyway, I am excited to find out the explanation of who Clara Oswin Oswald really is. I think I found a photo on Facebook that suggested that Clara was really the daughter of Rose and the meta-crisis Doctor. That would be an awesome explanation for me personally, but who knows if that is the real reason behind her two deaths. No matter who or what is in store for the anniversary episode, I will definitely be tuning in. I just wish it was on sooner than November. 

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment