Thursday, March 5, 2015

Luck is Personal

Luck is personal; we all have our own. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad, but it's yours and it follows you wherever you go. And luck can change because luck was a state of mind.
Lynne Matson in "Nil"
 



I know sometimes it is hard to believe, but I think, in some cases, you can change your luck. I think there are times when our circumstances are influenced by our state of mind. If we believe the world is bad, then we will notice only the bad things that are happening, and vice versa. Do I think this is always the case? No. However, I think we have more influence on our luck than we realize. In the cases of the main characters of "Nil," they take their circumstances into their own hands instead of relying on some invisible force to decide their fate.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment