Thursday, June 15, 2017

Cant' Stand the Reflection

I know I'm not the only one who regrets the things they've done. Sometimes I just feel it's only me who can't stand the reflection that they see. Sometimes I just feel it's only me who never became who they thought they'd be.

Adele in "Million Years Ago"

This is not a very positive quote but I think that it describes what a lot of people are feeling towards themselves. The people who view themselves like this feel alone but in reality many others think like this, probably even people they know. That is why it helps to talk with others who care, because when you're in a state like this it helps to hear the perspectives of others. They will see the wonderful in you when you cannot see it yourself.

This quote is for May 15, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment